Friday, February 23, 2018

Back in the swing....


This morning (Fri 23rd Feb) I'm sitting in at the Port Adelaide Community Art Centre from 11 am and doing my watercolour thing. You're most welcome to come along, entry is free and the exhibition "Synthesis" will amaze you. Its work by PCAC members and well worth a visit. Also this weekend the Tea Tree Gully Lions Club exhibition starts at the Tea Tree Gully Library and once again there are many wonderful works on display. This is one of the few competitions that shows hand built ceramics and I have one of my pieces on display as well as an oil portrait and a full sheet watercolour portrait.
To get you in the mood here is a selection from this week's small watercolours - as usual all under A4 size - some on white, one on brown and some from my sketch book. Please enjoy.





No comments: